Friday, January 20, 2023

Can my baby blood group be different from its parents? Can my baby blood group be different from its parents?

Is it possible for the child to have a different blood group from its mother and father? What exactly is a blood group? Why is it important? How can I know my child's blood group if I know the parent's blood groups? What is the ABO blood group and Rh Blood groups? Are there more? Simple answers to these complicated-sounding questions :) क्या बच्चे का अपने माता और पिता से अलग रक्त समूह होना संभव है? रक्त समूह वास्तव में क्या है? यह महत्वपूर्ण क्यों है? अगर मुझे माता-पिता का ब्लड ग���रुप पता है तो मैं अपने बच्चे का ब्लड ग्रुप कैसे जान सकता हूं? ABO ब्लड ग्रुप और Rh ब्लड ग्रुप क्या है? और भी हैं? इन जटिल लगने वाले प्रश्नों के सरल उत्तर :) https://youtu.be/4BhNKXCjMuA Charak Clinics

No comments: